Gumroad Link - https://gum.co/ANEnq
"Creating Material Renders" is a video tutorial where will go over how to create believable material presentations with ease. After completing this tutorial the user will be able to take these techniques & workflows and apply them to a variety of projects.
Over the next 2 hours we will look at creating attention grabbing renders using both Marmoset Toolbag and the PBR Render node in Substance Designer. In this video tutorial we will create everything to do with lighting and rendering from scratch.
- Create realistic lighting scenarios from scratch
- Go in depth on advanced rendering techniques
- Breakdown what makes a render standout
- Discuss layout and presentation inside of Photoshop
- Close out by going over ground renders
Let's get started!